(as of Mar 14,2021 16:11:55 UTC – Particulars)
Case-based data kinds an important component of the proof base for counselling and psychotherapy observe. This e book gives the reader with a singular introduction to the conceptual and sensible instruments required to conduct prime quality case research analysis that’s grounded in their very own remedy observe or coaching. Drawing on real-life instances on the coronary heart of counselling and psychotherapy observe, John McLeod makes advanced debates and ideas participating and accessible for the trainees and practitioners in any respect ranges, and from all theoretical orientations. Key matters lined within the e book embody:
– the position of case research within the improvement of concept, observe and coverage in counselling and psychotherapy
– methods for responding to ethical and moral points in remedy case research analysis
– sensible instruments for accumulating case knowledge
– ′how-to-do-it′ guides for finishing up several types of case research
– team-based case research analysis for practitioners and college students
– questions, points and challenges that will have been raised for readers via their research.
Concrete examples, factors for reflection and dialogue, and suggestions for additional studying will allow readers to make use of the e book as a foundation for finishing up their very own case investigation.
All trainees in counselling, psychotherapy and scientific psychology are required to finish case studies, and that is the one textbook to cowl the subject in actual depth. The e book may even be priceless to individuals who intend to make use of current case research to tell their observe, and it’ll assist skilled practitioners to generate publishable case studies.