(as of Mar 20,2021 17:07:25 UTC – Particulars)
Providing a sensible, six-step method to efficient survey design, supply, and evaluation, Survey Strategies for Medical and Well being Professions Training offers a real-world framework for profitable analysis and analysis. Targeted completely on medical and healthcare schooling and analysis, this distinctive textual content options quick-reference checklists, high-yield explanations, and case examples all through, making it each a foundational reference and a go-to useful resource for all well being professions researchers who use surveys.
- Supplies a detailed and sensible dialogue of the steps in survey methodology, together with simply sufficient idea to tell widespread choices.
- Consists of quite a few real-world examples, each easy and sophisticated, masking the big selection of issues researchers are prone to face.
- Addresses problems with survey fatigue and addresses the problem of tips on how to get “good information.”
- Options “Voice of Expertise” packing containers-pearls primarily based on authors’ precise experiences.
- Concludes every chapter with a guidelines so readers can shortly guarantee they’ve lined each needed step of survey design and implementation.
- Accommodates a handy glossary of phrases.
- Affords steering from professional worldwide contributors in medical and well being professions analysis.
- Summarizes essentially the most present requirements and understanding of survey analysis in order that skilled and novice researchers alike can instantly apply content material to enhance analysis rigor.
- Enhanced eBook model included with buy. Your enhanced eBook lets you entry all the textual content, figures, and references from the e-book on quite a lot of units.