Information and analysis earlier than you hear about it on CNBC and others. Declare your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Supporting 9,000+ Sufferers Throughout 25 International locations
HORSHAM, Pa.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–
Clinical Ink, a worldwide medical trial expertise firm, in the present day introduced it has added its sixteenth concurrent Section II/III Alzheimer’s illness examine, exemplifying its ongoing dedication to this difficult therapeutic space. The trade’s latest developments with the FNMI Program and in support of donanemab, an investigational antibody that targets a modified type of beta amyloid referred to as N3pG, have proven nice promise.
Medical Ink’s platform uniquely helps the wants of sponsors engaged on Alzheimer’s trials by:
- Utilizing direct assortment instruments that permit for versatile information assortment choices (site-based, home-based, and distant), that are important for research that contain contraindicated affected person populations.
- Offering an built-in evaluate of affected person information development, permitting for delicate modifications in affected person standing may be monitored in actual time.
- Together with cognitive batteries, coupled with medical end result assessments, all on one gadget — enabling high quality and velocity.
- Delivering information to medical analysis professionals in close to actual time, enabling well timed actions in assist of sufferers and early insights into the examine information.
- Supporting at-home assortment for sufferers by way of provisioned units or bring your own device (BYOD) — using a affected person’s personal smartphone — for improved compliance and higher affected person experiences.
- Offering professional caregiver assist for at-home affected person diary options, which function easy-to-follow workflows and simplified implementation.
Medical Ink’s work with the Alzheimer’s Clinical Trials Consortium (ACTC) has added to the corporate’s experience, above and past its wealth of real-world protocol expertise. Medical Ink’s proactive engagement of the a number of stakeholders it takes to construct a superior software that helps the complexities of Alzheimer’s trial conduct and information assortment — together with the ACTC and real-world sufferers — has resulted in expertise that’s as straightforward to make use of as it’s strong.
Medical Ink CEO Ed Seguine, beforehand a founding supervisor of the Eli Lilly & Co. enterprise capital funds, e.Lilly, and Lilly Bioventures, stated, “Alzheimer’s is an particularly sophisticated and difficult therapeutic space wherein to conduct a medical trial. Medical Ink’s Lunexis eSource platform is custom-tailored for precisely such indications, enabling digital and hybrid fashions pushed by direct information seize. We’ve been happy to work on therapies and units providing such promise.”
About Medical Ink
Medical Ink, a worldwide medical expertise firm, affords information certainty from supply to submission. Our Lunexis eSource medical expertise and configurable direct information seize, eCOA, ePRO, and eConsent modules — a set of options for capturing and integrating digital information from websites, clinicians, and sufferers at its supply — naturally improve your medical trial workflow by lowering guide labor, offering anytime, wherever information entry, and saving sources as your trials progress. Go to clinicalink.com.
SCORR Advertising and marketing
Supply: Medical Ink